Since 1985, members of the President’s Council have made a powerful impact for Mines students and its programs. You can be recognized as part of this loyal giving society with your annual leadership investment of $1,000 or more to the area that matters most to you. We rely on the collective generosity from President's Council members to to initiate innovative programs, create a diverse and inclusive environment for students and attract exceptional faculty.
You can join a community of 865 committed investors who will help carry forward Mines' legacy of excellence for future generations of leaders, innovators and problem solvers.
-Leslie Penello '79
President's Council Chair
Guidelines for Membership
- Annual membership in the President’s Council is open to alumni, parents, friends, faculty and staff who make a gift of $1,000 or more between July 1 and June 30 of a given fiscal year.
- Gift levels are determined by cumulative giving in a fiscal year.
- Certain benefits are extended to donors who have been consecutive members of the President’s Council for three or more years.
- Qualifying President’s Council gifts may be made to The Mines Fund or any area on campus.
- Corporate matching gifts count toward giving totals. Learn more at matchinggifts.com/mines.
Connect with us through our online inquiry form, view events in your area, and young alumni to discover how you can join with a gift of $100 for every year following graduation.
For more information about the President's Council, please contact:
Senior Director, Annual Giving