Since 1985, members of the President’s Council have demonstrated an extraordinary commitment to the university by making annual investments of $1,000 or more to Mines. Collectively, their contributions provide more than 60 percent of funding raised each year in support of university priorities.
This giving society greatly impacts the lives of Mines students, while honoring the leadership and loyalty of Mines' most elite donors. Nearly 900 individuals join the President’s Council each year through contributions to The Mines Fund or another designation of their choice - scholarships, academic support, athletics or student programming.
Become a member of the President's Council today! Beginning at the Supporting Member-level of $2,500, donors receive increased benefits and access to university leadership.
Membership in the President’s Council is available to recent graduates at a reduced rate. Learn more about how graduates of the classes 2004 through 2012 can join the President's Council through this special giving program.
Guidelines for membership
- Membership in the President’s Council is open to alumni, parents, friends, faculty and staff who make an annual gift of $1,000 or more between July 1 and June 30.
- Gift levels are determined by cumulative giving in a fiscal year. Donors are recognized in the President’s Council in that particular year only.
- Select benefits are extended to donors who have been consecutive President's Council members for 3 years or more.
- Qualifying President’s Council gifts may be made to any area on campus.
- Corporate matching gifts count toward giving totals.
For more information about the President's Council, please contact
Director, Annual Giving
Colorado School of Mines Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 4005
Golden, CO 80402-4005